Online Information Sessions - Preparing for Adulthood & Options for parents of young people with EHCP's
This webinar is the first in a series of webinars (online presentations) to outline decision making for parents of young people with an Education, Health and Care Plan.
The webinar will give an overview of Preparing for Adulthood and of the main options at age 16+ and 18/19+.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions.
The session will enable you to:
- Gain a better understanding of what Preparing for Adulthood involves
- Gain an improved knowledge of EHCP outcomes in relation to Preparing for Adulthood
- Gain a greater awareness of what to expect from annual reviews from Year 9
- Gain an increased knowledge of the options open to young people with an EHCP at age 16+ and age 18/19+.
Please register for the events here:
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 13/04/2021 11AM TO 12PM, 14/04/2021 2PM TO 3PM, 27/04/2021 1PM TO 2PM
- Time of day
- Session Information