Glascote Children’s Centre
In line with the Government guidelines to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, Glascote Children’s Centre is closed until further notice. However, we have now developed a virtual offer through our Facebook pages which will give you fun activities to do at home.
Please see our Who To Contact section below for the link to our Facebook Page and the contact details for your Early Years Coordinator should you have any questions. Click here for our latest virtual timetable of activities.
Wishing you all the best during this uncertain time and remember Stay At Home, Protect The NHS, Save Lives.
The purpose of a children’s centre is to ensure young children get the best start in life and that their families are supported to help them achieve this.
At a children’s centre families with young children can access a range of services, participate in activities and get information about what is going on locally. Children’s centres work together with lots of other partners that offer support to families including:,
- Jobcentre Plus
- Adult learning
- Health Visitors
We also have some targeted/specialist services such as family support services as we all can need a little help sometimes.
Children’s centres are designed to serve the local community, your local centre will depend on the district that you live in. If you access a children’s centre service outside of your county additional charges may apply.
To find out what activities we have being delivered within your local community please click on the Tamworth Children's Centre Activities Timetable link under downloads at the bottom of this page, alternatively you can also visit our Facebook page.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Amy Morrison
- Contact Position
- Tamworth District Early Years Co-ordinator
- 01827 475222
- Glascote Children’s Centre
Where to go
- B77 2ER Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- The children's centre is open Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Time of day
- Service is Free
- Contribution may be required
- The cost of our sessions are available within the centre activities timetable, however, if you are eligible for a children's centre free pass card you can attend the sessions for free. For more information please contact us.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
For information about what services we offer at this centre take a look at our activities timetable or our Facebook page.
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?