Recording of Webinar - Preparing for Adulthood Social Care and Travel Training
Free recorded webinar
This is the second of a series of online presentations. They have been developed to inform parents of young people in Year 9 and above with an Education, Health and Care Plan about relevant topics on preparing for adulthood.
The webinar will provide information for parents about
- social care service's input into preparing young people for adulthood and
- travel training.
It has been prepared jointly by Entrust Skills and Employability Service and Staffordshire County Council.
The session will enable you to have a greater awareness of
- Who might benefit from social care input.
- How and when to request social care support.
- The social care journey.
- How to search for social care opportunities.
- The benefits of and how to request travel training for your young adult.
Other useful Preparing for Adulthood webinar links:
- Options Post 16 and 18/19+ and College SEND support
- Introduction to health
- Preparing for adulthood - job seeking support and benefits information
Preparing for Adulthood webinars - Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions and answers raised during the webinars can be found on our website.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Recording of webinar