DisABILITY Connect - Connecting you to your community
Do you know someone with a disability/long-term health condition, who needs support to connect with local activities and services in the Stoke-On-Trent area?
Are they looking to engage with community opportunities, feel socially connected, build self- esteem and increase levels of well-being?
You can refer to DisABILITY Connect - a creative social prescribing project that aims to link and connect people with services and community opportunities, focusing on:
- Reducing social isolation and loneliness
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Improving mental well-being
- Building emotional and personal resilience
- Enabling independence, empowerment and engagement
- Building confidence in the local offer
- Supporting a better quality of life
For more information or to make a referral please contact Rachael or Alice on: 01782 667323/email Rachael, DisABILITY Connect Project Lead, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
Where to go
- Disability Solutions West Midlands
North Staffordshire Medical Institute
- ST4 7NY Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
- Referral Details
We accept referrals from a wide range of services, including professionals, family members, carers and self referral. For a copy of our referral form, please call Rachael on 01782 667323 or email email@example.com. You can also call the above number for an informal chat about what our service can offer. and for further information.
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?