Pathway Project works to support adults, young people and children, who are experiencing or affected by domestic abuse. Pathway aim to provide a range of high quality services, meeting the needs of abused adults and children, in a caring environment.
24 hour helpline 01543 676 800.
Please remember to protect yourself by dialling 141 before dialling our number so that your call cannot cause you problems later.
We also offer:
- 4Men is the service for male victims of domestic and sexual abuse.
- Intensive Support Centres (ISCs) are safe houses Floating support including Housing options, income, debts, legal options and signposting. We support people for up to 2 years in some cases. To access our floating support service you simply need to call our 24 hour helpline number and a referral will be made to us.
- IDVA (Independent Domestic Violence Advisor) ISVA - (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor)
- Childrens services including school and nursery places, outings, creche facilities, after school clubs, one to one, parenting support, action kids.
- Groups - Self help group, life coaching, empowerment, social sisters
- Counselling - We will provide counselling for 6 weeks, after which there will be a review. Counselling can continue when needed, until the course is complete and positive life changes are in place.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Hope Centre
73, Upper St John Street
- WS14 9DT Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
- Service is Free
- There are no costs for Pathway Project's services
- Referral required