*Everyone Health Social isolation service - Cuppa and Craft Groups
If you’re feeling lonely or isolated from society, then we’re here to help.
Not only will maintaining a socially interactive life help improve your mental health and make you happier, but avoiding social isolation will also improve your physical wellbeing as well. Studies indicate that loneliness can cause depression, high blood pressure, anxiety, becoming less mobile and increased mortality rates too. In fact, some studies suggest that loneliness can be as bad for you as smoking around 15 cigarettes a day.
Everyone loves a natter
We would like to welcome you to our exciting new social groups where you can meet new people and catch up with friends over a cuppa.
Our relaxed and friendly groups run weekly, and every week you'll have the chance to join in with a varied range of free creative crafts and activities.
To be eligible you just need to be over 50 years old and live in one of our targeted wards in Staffordshire.
Find us at:
- Tuesday 1pm - 2pm Highfield Grange, Maybank (crafts)
- Tuesday 6.30pm – 7.30pm Gloucester Grange, Talke (quiz)
Tuesday 2pm - 3pm Elizabeth Court, Brough Road, Winshill
Wednesday 2.30 -3.30pm Waterside Community Centre, Stappenhill, Heath Road
Tuesday 10am – 12pm Dove Court, Church View, Horninglow , Burton Upon Trent DE14 0JZ
- Wednesday 1.30pm - 2.30pm Foregate Courst, Stafford
- Tuesday 1.30pm – 3pm David Garrick Gardens Lichfield, WS13 7JN
- Tuesday 9.30am - 11am Old Mining College, Queen Street, Chasetown, WS7 4QH
- Friday 10am – 11.30am CIC Hub, Tamworth Castle Grounds, B79 7ND
Who to contact
- Other notes
Please be advised clinics may be subject to change.
Contact us to book your place at your preferred venue, where we will confirm days and times with you.