New Directions Support
At New Directions Support we know that it can sometimes be hard for people with disabilities to find meaningful structured activities when they leave school or college, where they can continue to make friends and develop their skills through their adult years.
We provide a wide range of structured, enjoyable and supported activities throughout the week. These include
- Activities in our dedicated workshop
- Technology Sessions (computers)
- Art, with our own in-house artist
- Independent Living Skills
- Active sessions - including sports and rambling
New Directions Support began in 2013 and as a charitable company is run by a board of trustees. We operate from our own venue in the centre of Stafford, and all our staff are passionate about supporting people to achieve their individual outcomes. Please contact us for more information about the great activities we offer and to arrange a visit.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Hub
17, Eastgate Street
- ST16 2LZ Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
The Hub is very central and is easily accessible. All accommodation for New Directions Support is wheelchair accessible
- Referral required