Adult Community Learning Service - Staffordshire - COVID 19 / CORONAVIRUS 19 UPDATE - New online learning experience
CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE – UPDATE. 20/4/2020
In light of new Government announcements, the Staffordshire Community Learning Service suspended all face to face teaching and learning in the community as of Friday 20th March 2020 for the foreseeable future. However, we have been in the process of moving as much of our learning to digital online delivery. Our list of online courses will be updated daily as they become available. You can view all current online courses on the following link: www.staffordshirecommunitylearning.org.uk/online-courses
Staffordshire's Community Learning Service provides a range of formal and informal learning opportunities for adults 19+ across the County and provides programmes that supports people and their families to gain the skills they need so they can progress in the world of work and give children the best start in life.
Staffordshire County Council's Community Learning Service works with schools, colleges, third sector organisations and local community groups to deliver a range of learning which includes:
- Leisure, Health and Wellbeing
- Digital Skills
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- Supported Learning
- Progression Pathways (accreditation)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Staffordshire County Council
Staffordshire Community Learning Service
3rd Floor Staffordshire Place 1
- ST16 2DH Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Our courses are delivered in a range of community based centres across the county. To find out more information visit our website and search for courses in your local area.
- Service is Free
- Contribution may be required
- If the idea of cost is holding you back from committing to a course, most of our courses are subsidised by us or are provided at no cost to you depending on your current circumstances.
- Referral required
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?