Independent Lives Payroll Service
If you want to take control of your care and support without the added responsibility of managing a payroll, our professional Payroll Service is available at affordable fixed prices. Our experienced team understand the complexity of current payroll processes and legislation and can take on responsibility for administering your payroll for you.
We offer a comprehensive service, handling all procedures relating to tax, national insurance, sick pay, maternity pay, tax credits and student loans. We process payrolls on a 4 weekly cycle.
How it works
Our Payroll Service will:
- Calculate Personal Assistants’ hours every 4 weeks from information that you supply (by post, phone or email) and provide payslips and summary information for you to pay your Personal Assistants and HMRC.
- Respond to enquiries as and when required.
- Comply with all statutory requirements including tax, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and student loans.
- Inform you about the need to pay tax, national insurance and any other statutory deductions.
- Set up new starters and settle up leavers for no additional cost.
- Make changes to rates of pay as advised by you.
- Keep all records required by HMRC
- Handle all personal information in line with current data protection requirements.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Independent Lives
11 Liverpool Gardens
- BN11 1RY Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
- Service is Free
- The 4-weekly fee for this service is £22.50 (+ VAT) meaning you will pay £27.00 in total every 4 weeks.
- Referral required