19-24 Traineeship Course
What is a Traineeship?
A Traineeship is a free government skills development programme that includes a work placement.
If you’re aged 19-24 it can give you the skills and experience needed to get you ready for an Apprenticeship, job or further training. You can have up to a level 3 qualification.
It is a 10-week programme that is flexible and tailored around you.
What does it include?
Work preparation training, including cv writing and interview preparation English, maths and digital skills support, for those who need it High quality work experience for at least 70 hours.
What's in it for you?
- Valuable work preparation and work experience
- An opportunity to develop skills and gain knowledge relevant to your employment
- Help to increase your confidence around employment
- A greater understanding of what employers are looking for
What's at the end?
A job interview with the employer to develop your interview skills and receive written constructive feedback, a possible apprenticeship, job or further training.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Referral required
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?