Meditation and Mindfulness Groups - stress management and emotional wellbeing
I provide individual sessions and drop in one hour groups for people wanting to develop a sense of stable inner calmness. I teach a wide range of emotional management skills including meditation and mindfulness. I am a fully qualified stress management counsellor with over 35 years experience in helping people to feel confident and comfortable with themselves and the ups and downs of life.
The groups run each week throughout the year and all are welcome, beginners and advanced. Just bring a bottle of water and a cushion and/or a yoga mat. Seats provided.
Each group session includes 15mins of teaching/discussion on emotional well being and three 15min fully guided gentle meditation to calming background music. Deeply relaxing and soothing and teaches you how to do it yourself at home, you quickly develop a natural sense of inner calm that becomes second nature and a permanent part of you daily feeling of well being.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Nick Wilkes
- Contact Position
- Stress Management Teacher/Trainer
- "The Resolve Approach"
- Mindfulness & Meditation Training
The best way to contacft me is by either Mobile (7 days) 07906679130 call for an informal chat.
or Email - email@example.com
Where to go
- Holy Cross Church Hall
Holy Cross Church
- WV8 1EU Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
There are three groups that meet each week:-
Holy Cross Church Hall every Thursday evening at 7.30pm.
Brewood Library every Thursday morning at 11am
Codsall Library every Friday afternoon at 3pm.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 *Daily for 0-1 years
- Service is Free
- Contribution may be required
- All of my work is on donation basis, the groups carry a recommended donation of £5.00 and the individual sessions (face to face) £20.00. The average donation I recieve for individual session is £40. 00 but if you are in doubt just give me a call and we will arrive at a figure that suits your budget. It is very important to me that everyone has access to these skills regardless of their financial income.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Anyone professional or private individual can refer someone to me.
- Other notes
All venues have wheel chair access.