Malachi - Staffordshire Family Support & Outreach Service
Malachi are a not for profit organisation commissioned by Staffordshire County Council to deliver the Family Support and Outreach Service in East Staffordshire, Lichfield and Tamworth.
What we do?
We work with the whole family, delivering the service in the family home and other community settings like schools or Family Hubs.
Examples of support may include:
- parenting skills and strategies
- building healthy relationships
- emotional wellbeing
- staying safe in the community
- building confidence and self esteem
- child’s development
- building positive relationships between home and school
- housing and financial issues
- returning to employment or education
- developing positive community relationships
- access to local services and facilities
A named Family Support Worker will be in contact with you to make sure this is the right type of service for you and your family. Our practitioners all have DBS clearance.
Who we can support?
We are able to provide support for children and young people from 0-19 years and up to 25 years for those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
How do I refer?
Families can self-refer into the Family Support & Outreach Service as well as schools and partner agencies who support families. All referrals must be made with the full knowledge and consent of the family. A referral form can be downloaded here.
Where can I find further information?
More information on Staffordshire's Family and Outreach Service can be found here.
Who to contact
- Service is Free
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral form to be completed and sent to Staffordshire@malachi.org.uk
- Other notes
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?