Recording of Webinar - Preparing for Adulthood Options Post 16 & 18/19+ and College SEND Support
Free recorded webinar
This webinar is one of a series of online presentations. It looks at the main education/training options at age 16+ and 18/19+ and college SEND support.
The webinar gives an understanding of "Preparing for Adulthood" including where the term comes from and what the key pathways are.
The session will provide you with:
- A greater awareness of the focus of an Education Health and Care Plan outcome.
- A greater awareness of who should be involved in outcome setting.
- A greater awareness of what to expect from annual reviews from Year 9
- Knowledge of the main education, training and other options at 16+ and 18/19+.
- Knowledge of the support young people with SEND can expect to receive at mainstream colleges in the local area.
Other useful Preparation for Adulthood webinars:
Preparing for Adulthood webinars - Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions and answers raised during the webinars can be found here.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Recording of webinar held on 4th April 2022