National Autistic Society (NAS) Stafford and District Branch
The NAS Stafford Branch provides support for parents and carers of people with an Autism Spectrum Condition and their families.
What we do
- organise clubs and activities.
- run a parent support group
- organise events during the holiday
- provide information, emotional and social support to people and families who are affected by Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
- Provide information and support to people who have an interest in autism
- Represent the needs of people and families affected by ASC and to help to influence change
- Raise awareness of ASC locally
- Campaign for positive change
We have a number of trained volunteers who help out at our clubs and activities for children and young people.
If you would like to volunteer or otherwise get involved with the branch, please let the Branch officer know.