The Voice Project
What is the Voice Project?
The Voice Project makes sure children, young people and families’ voices are heard.
We work with children, young people and families to make sure that their views and feedback are embedded into service review, planning and delivery.
We facilitate various groups. These include:
- The Children in Care Council
- Forums for children and young people
The team includes care leaver ambassadors. They support the work of the through care service on leaving care and preparation for independence.
The project delivers consultation, engagement and participation to services such as:
- Staffordshire Youth Offending Service
- Care planning and court
- Disability services
- Many other services that support children, young people and families across Staffordshire
The project delivers training on communicating with children and young people.
We work with partnership organisations such as:
- The police
- Staffordshire Council for Voluntary Youth Services
- Schools and colleges
Our aim is to best reflect the voice of children, young people and families.
Where can I get further information?
Please see our website page.
Who do I contact?
Please contact us:
Phone: 01785 253878
Who to contact
- 01785 253878