*Everyone Health physical activity sessions
Want to get fit? Get round to these circuit classes
Regular exercise is a fantastic way to lose weight and improve your overall health and wellbeing. And with our weekly group exercise classes it can be great fun too, with lots of people saying they also made new friends.
Why get fit
There are so many health benefits to exercise, from improving your mood to helping avoid life-limiting conditions. Regular exercise can help you manage your weight, which in turn will help reduce your risk of a heart attack, type 2 diabetes and some cancers. It will also help lower your blood cholesterol and blood pressure levels. If you’re at risk of falls or have been in hospital or bed ridden it’s also a great way to get up and moving again (some of the excises are chair based). With stronger bones, muscles and joints, you’ll also lower your risk of developing osteoporosis. The endorphins from exercise will give you more energy, help you sleep better, make you feel happier and more relaxed.
Get fit today
In addition to the group classes we run, we also can provide the following if you prefer:
- Jubilee2 leisure centre, Newcastle - free pass for 12 sessions
- Brough Park leisure centre, Leek - free pass for 12 sessions
- Biddulph Valley leisure centre, Biddulph - free pass for 12 sessions
- Tai Chi, Belong, Newcastle, Thurs 1.30pm - 2.30pm - free pass for 12 sessions
- Yoga4health, Silverdale Library Monday 10am - 12pm - free pass for 12 sessions (starting 20 Jan 2020)
- Brazillian dancing Thursday 5.30pm - 6.30pm Kings Studios, Newcastle under Lyme free pass for 12 sessions (starting 9 Jan 2020)
- Thursday 10am - 10:45am Dance with Victoria Europa House, Wharf Road, Burton Upon Trent DE141PZ
- Fridays 10am -11am Chair based exercises, Dove Court, Church View, Burton Upon Trent DE130QR
- Friday 3.30pm – 5pm Circuits Burton Albion Community Hub, Casey Lane Burton Upon Trent DE142JQ
- Meadowside leisure centre, Burton - free pass for 12 sessions
- Monday 11am - 12pm, Rowley Park Sports Stadium, Stafford
- Monday 2pm - 3pm Salvation Army, Faraday Road
- Tuesday 1pm - 2pm, Rising Brook Methodist Church, Stafford
- Tuesday 3pm - 4pm Rugeley Community Centre - chair based exercises
- Thursday 10.30am - 12.30pm Stafford Rangers Football Club
- Monday 3.30-4.15pm, Lichfield social club, WS13 6 TS - Dance class
- Tuesday 7.30 - 8.30pm St Editha’s Church Hall, B79 7LP - Line Dancing
- Wednesday 10am - 11am Beacon Park, Lichfield - Walk
- Thursday 11.30am - 12.30pm CIC hub, Tamworth Castle Grounds - Walk
Who to contact
- Referral required
- Referral Details
You can self refer yourself into our free service.
- Other notes
Please be advised clinics may be subject to change. Contact us to book your place at your preferred venue, where we will confirm days and times with you.