Newcastle Children’s Centre
At a children’s centre families with young children can access a range of services, participate in activities and get information about what is going on locally. Children’s centres work together with lots of other people that offer support to families including:
- the NHS,
- Jobcentre Plus,
- adult learning,
- and targeted/specialist services such as family support services.
The purpose of a children’s centre is to ensure young children get the best start in life and that their families are supported to help them achieve this.
Children’s centres are designed to serve the local community, your local centre will depend on the district that you live in. If you access a children’s centre service outside of your county additional charges may apply.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sophie Lockey
- Contact Position
- Newcastle District Early Years Co-ordinator
- Newcastle Children’s Centre
Where to go
- ST5 6DH Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Fridays 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Service is Free
- The cost of our sessions are available within the centre activities timetable, however, if you are eligible for a children's centre free pass card you can attend the sessions free of charge. For more information please contact us.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
For information about what services we offer at this centre take a look at our activities timetable or our Facebook page.