Aspire Stafford Limited providing a service that’s as individual as our clients.
What makes us different?
- We offer daytime and evening activities as individual as the clients we work with
- We don’t offer courses, we provide bespoke, individual, personalised training programmes
- We spend time finding out what interests our clients and then build an Individual Learning Plan around these interests
- No two clients follow the same programme
- We teach a vast variety of skills
- When teaching these skills we use visiting tutors who actually are Farmers, Artists, Photographers, Literacy Tutors, Hairdressers and Beauty Therapists
- We provide facilities which allow our clients to develop independent living, from making a bed to cooking a three course meal
- We support our clients to plan meaningful and relevant trips and outings to places of interest.
Past trips include the Media City in Manchester as part of The Countdown Audience and the Houses of Parliament!
- We provide work placements teaming up with organisations that offer progression routes with real jobs most recently The Gatehouse Theatre Stafford
- All activities are underpinned with the key skills that are essential to move on in life