Aiming High - Lifeskills and Independence
Do you know an 11-25 year old with a Special Educational Need/Disability from Staffordshire who needs some Short Break Support?
- Our Lifeskills and Independence programme may be able to help!
- A maximum of 14 sessions of support are available. This 1:1 support is not an alternative to long term care and is a short break to support an agreed outcome within a given timeframe.
- Each session will last from 2-4 hours (parents/carers do not need to stay).
- Support is FREE, however, families may have to pay for some activities that are accessed as part of this.
- Support is very flexible and young people/families can suggest the outcomes that they would like to work towards but examples could include confidence building, money skills, social skills, preparing for the future plus much more! Staff are also able to accompany young people to Aiming High and other activities to make sure they feel comfortable.
Action for Children, Kids, Progress Care and Crossroads Care. Please call the number below to find out details of providers operating in your area.
The provider will need to complete an Assessment before the activity starts.
To register your interest in this activity please call the number below.
Who to contact
- 0300 111 8007 (Option 5)
- SEN Provision Type