Cheshire Centre for Independent Living (CCIL) is a user led organisation offering an efficient, bespoke, payroll service to individual employers of Personal Assistants, in receipt of Direct Payments, Independent Living Fund (ILF) and/or Access to Work funding across the Northwest.
Our Payroll team is dedicated to ensuring payroll advice and support is provided promptly, our service has been and will continue to be adapted to meet individual personalised needs and aspirations. Our highly established payroll service supports over 4000 individual employers to successfully direct their own care.
We can also support you with:
- Ongoing technical advice and information on all aspects of directing your own care.
- Employing staff legally and acting as a good employer.
- Managing the paperwork for their Direct Payments.
- Assisting with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant or assisting with the arrangement of care via a Care Agency.
- Carrying out Police Checks (DBS checks) on Personal Assistants
- Working out how to spend a Personal Budget and helping a person allocate costs to ensure their needs are met.
- Supporting with any employment law issues.
- Signposting to other relevant services.