Managing Staff Performance virtual course
If you want to effectively manage the performance of your employees, then this is course for you! The Managing Staff Performance virtual course introduces you to working with employees to align their objectives with the organisation’s objectives. In this course you will learn how to coach for performance, how to have constructive conversations with employees and how to support employees development, and you will learn how to do it in a way that's both informative and engaging!
Managing Staff Performance virtual course will benefit you professionally as you gain skills and acquire tools that will enable you to support your team! This is an important skill for managers to have in order to create a successful workplace environment.
Performance management can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze you need to have systematic action plans, develop specific competencies and implement structured assessments, and that is exactly what you will learn to do in this course!
- Role and responsibilities of managers
- The process of performance management
- Setting 'smarter' objectives
- Setting behavioural standards
- Performance management for remote workers
- Unconscious bias and how to overcome it
- Tackling underperforming employees
- Planning and developing effective performance conversations
- Development plan
What will you learn?
- Identify and define employees objectives in order to create alignment with the organisation’s objectives
- Create effective development plans with employees that support their objectives, potential and career aspirations
- Constructively assess employees performance with action plans for future objectives and targets
- How to manage different levels of performance from employees to promote positive momentum within the work environment
- How to give and receive feedback to promote improvement
The virtual course will run from 9:30 am through to 12:00 noon or 12.30 pm through to 3.00 pm
In the comfort of your own home or office via Zoom, Teams or Webex
Cost - ROI
£30.00 + vat per employee
5 employees - £130.00 + vat
10 employees – £250.00 + vat
20 employees - £475.00 + vat
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Susan Morris
- Contact Position
- CPD Training Executive
Please note: Our website is currently under construction and will be available shortly. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Where to go
- Virtual training
12 WATERSIDE CLOSEBORDESLEY VILLAGEBIRMINGHAM
- B9 4QJ Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 30.00 per session
- Service is Free
- Cost - ROI £30.00 + vat per employee 5 employees - £130.00 + vat 10 employees – £250.00 + vat 20 employees - £475.00 + vat
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?