Saturday Stay and Play Club - National Autistic Society Stafford Branch
CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC The Stay and Play Club is held monthly for children up to 11 who have Autistic Spectrum Condition, their siblings and families or are undergoing diagnosis.
Parents stay with their children and it is a great way to get to know people in an informal and fun environment. Play is supported by volunteers.
Parents have access to a resource box with books and magazines on autism.
Special guest activities throughout the year.
Sessions are held from 10:30-12:30 pm. Please contact us or visit our website for more information on dates.
We have a range of activities including:
- Seasonal activities
- Sensory room and resources
- Art and craft
- Bouncy play
- Climbing and activity toys
- Structured activities
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- National Autistic Society
- Contact Position
- Branch Chair
- NAS Stafford and District Branch website
- Parent Organisation
- National Autistic Society (NAS) Stafford and District Branch
Where to go
- Littleworth Community Hall
St Thomas Street
- ST16 3UU Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Saturdays - monthly
- Time of day
- Session Information