Things to do at home
- Staffordshire Library and Arts Service have produced a really useful downloadable Family Resource Pack which you can view online or print as well as some useful resources for families as lockdown eases. Look out for Silly Squad, this year’s Summer Reading Challenge
- Caudwell Children have developed a unique collection of free Kids Activity Packs, designed especially for disabled children. Every week, there will be a new pack of activity sheets delivered toyou via email once you have signed up via their website.
- Cosmic kids - yoga, mindfulness & relaxation designed especially for kids aged 3+
- RSPB - becoming a wildlife detective, learn how to provide food, water, and homes for nature, and see what you can spot in your own garden.
- Action Jackson has been running a Daily Dose of Motivation show on Youtube MondayFriday at 10 am.
- The Great Indoors - 100 indoor activities by Scouts
- Cbeebies - things to do indoors
- Childline - Calm Zone
- Childline - Games
- Change4Life - ideas for indoor games, activities and healthy treats.
- Harry Potter at Home - where you’ll find all the latest magical treats to keep you occupied - including special contributions from Bloomsbury and Scholastic, nifty magical craft videos (teach your friends how to draw a Niffler!), fun articles, quizzes, puzzles and plenty more for first-time readers, as well as those already familiar with the wizarding world.
- Headspace - Reliable and relevant videos from Headspace
- Bloomsbury - Resources to download and links to your favourite authors’ websites.
- Book Trust Home Time - Looking for something fun as a family? Free online books and videos, games, win prizes, test your knowledge in book-themed quizzes, or even learn how to draw some of your favourite characters.
- DK Stay at Home Hub - Great activities for children of all ages and adults, brought to you by Dorling Kindersley.
- Hungry Little Minds - Simple, fun activities for kids up to to five.
- Kids in Museums - Links to museums, activities, virtual tours and online learning resources. Everything from The Mary Rose to The Roald Dahl Museum.
- Penguin - Articles, games and activities from Penguin Random House UK
Staffordshire Connects are not responsible for the content of third party websites. It is recommended that you always check with providers that their service or organisation meets your requirements. We offer an impartial service and we cannot recommend or endorse any providers listed.