An independent local charity that helps to support people whose life is affected by a learning disability.
We aim to:
- support of people with learning disabilities, their carers and family.
- Help children and adults with learning disabilities to live an independent a life as possible within the community.
- Act as a resource for parents and carers, providing them with information, advocacy and practical support.
- Provide opportunities for people learning disability to enjoy leisure time.
If you live in Stafford borough, Beam can now help you to:
- create or amend your CV
- look for voluntary work
- attend appointments at the Jobcentre
- look for paid work
- job searching and applications
Who to contact
Where to go
Suite 6, The WhiteHouse
3a Chapel Street
- ST16 2BX Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)