Fresh Start - skills support for the unemployed
This project supports disadvantaged groups and communities to improve social inclusion and employability, with a focus on areas of multiple deprivation and those who are hardest to reach.
Our expert training provides the underpinning skills and qualifications to remove the barriers that otherwise block workplace opportunities.
Who can use the service?
Participants must be aged 16 or over and have been unemployed for more than twelve months.
They must legally be residents and have the right to take paid employment in the UK.
How can I refer?
Contact one of our delivery partners to refer or to find out more:
- People Plus: Stephen Lidgard, 07841 256351
- I2I: Peter McCreery, 07969 887289
- Pathways: Nadia Smitheman, 07943 12003
- JT Development Training Ltd: Jo Taylor, 07919 098673
- B2W Complete Training: Luke Muscat, 0161 474 7603
Who to contact
Where to go
2, Oughton Road
- B12 0DF Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)