Maple Tree Court
Maple Tree Court is a contemporary care home built to the highest standards and located in Kidsgrove. We provide quality residential and residential dementia care for up to 64 residents. We provide both permanent and respite care for both self funded residents and Local Authority funded residents.
We have an all-team approach to activities to ensure that our residents can pursue their interests and live life as they wish. Our care is individually tailored and we include our resident and their family in the care planning process. All our food is cooked freshly on site and we consult our residents on their preferences and dietary requirements.
Maple Tree Court is operated by Anchor, which is part of the Anchor Hanover Group. The Anchor Hanover Group is England's largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing with more than 50 years' experience in this sector.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Maple Tree Court
140, Gloucester Road
- ST7 1EL Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
- Service is Free
- Please discuss fees with our Home Manager. We accept residents funded via the Local Authority and also residents who fund their own care.
- Referral required
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?
- CQC Specialisms
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs