SUN (Staffordshire Umbrella Network)
SUN is a networking group for parents/carers of children and young people with SEND and is managed by Staffordshire SENDIASS
We aim to do:
- Provide an opportunity for parents and professionals to get together and share information and support.
- Look at areas of good practice.
- Identify gaps in service.
- Provide a forum for consultation.
- Share information, tips and support.
- Have speakers on areas of interest to parents and carers.
- Find out “What’s on” locally
Because of the current restrictions due to COVID we are now offering a series of FREE virtual sessions.
Places are limited and booking is required.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 04/11/20 10am - 11am
- Time of day
- Session Information
This is a virtual session and participants will need to have access to Microsoft Teams