The U3A is a unique and exciting self-help educational and social movement which was set up for people who are no longer in full-time work. There are no age limits to joining and the U3A has a policy of welcoming everyone who can benefit from our activities.
Biddulph U3A is an independent charity in it's own right and is run exclusively by volunteers, and for volunteers. We have over 600 members from Biddulph and the surrounding areas, from Macclesfield to South Stoke.
- Over 40 activities which range from Alternative Therapies to Yoga. We offer an insight into the digital world, book groups and language learning (see the full programme on our website below)
- We are planning a new venture by introducing a series of Monthly Talks by interesting visiting speakers.
- Also a variety of social events: a lunch and dining club, local walks, music and quiz nights.
They all provide a good opportunity to make new friends and learn a few useful things along the way.
See Biddulph U3A website for the full range of activities.
If you don’t find what you are looking for then please let us know and we will see if we can arrange new things. You might even want to help to coordinate something new. For further information please contact us.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Lund House
Stoke on Trent
- ST8 6EY Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10.00 per year, per year
- Service is Free
- Members pay £1.00 per session for the vast majority of our activities
- Referral required