Communities Against Crimes of Hate (CACH)
CACH are a registered charity focusing on proactively challenging hate crime, discrimination and inequality.
We do this through:
- Education - delivering engaging and interactive sessions for ages 7 and up, including delivering bespoke stimulus sessions for coursework in subjects such as performing arts.
- Training - delivering bespoke training to professionals.
- Awareness Raising - attending community meetings and events and delivering awareness sessions and information.
Who to contact
- 0797 149 7988 0797 149 7988
- Communities Against Crimes of Hate
- Scan to visit this website
- Communities Against Crimes of Hate (CACH)
Where to go
c/o Civic Centre
- ST16 3AQ