Skip to main content

Employing a personal assistant (PA) or communicator guide

For guidance and information on employing and recruiting a personal assistant (PA) or communicator guide, please see the Staffordshire County Council website.

Please note: The listings for PA’s or home care agencies showing on Staffordshire Connects are not checked by or endorsed by Staffordshire County Council or Staffordshire Connects. 

Anyone considering employing a PA should take steps to make sure that the PA has all the necessary paperwork before they are employed.

If you have a direct payment from Staffordshire County Council and wish to employ a PA or communicator guide, please contact us using the details below. 

Who to contact

01785 854493
PA Guidance from Staffordshire County Council
Last updated: 29 Sep 2022
Is this information correct?