I work with my wife and between us we have over Twenty years of experience in childcare and are both qualified to a high level.
We both hold NVQ Level 3 Qualifications and have up to date Paediatric First Aid and Safeguarding Levels 1 and 2.
We provide a safe stimulating and happy environment for children to learn through their play. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and have a wide selection of resources to aid development in all areas of learning.
We pride ourselves on serving nutritious wholesome food, all meals are prepared fresh daily and where possible we provide the minimum 5 daily portions of fruit and vegetables. Menus for weaning are taken from Annabel Karmel's "New Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner".
Who to contact
Where to go
- £5.75 *Hourly for 0-1 years
- £5.75 *Hourly for 2 years
- £5.75 *Hourly for 3 to 4 years
- reductions for second sibling.
- No wheelchair access
- Has Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Speech & Language Difficulties
- Has provision for special dietary needs
The provider has indicated ability to cater for th
The provider has indicated ability to cater for these needs not necessarily experience in this area
- Level 2 food safety in cateringLevel 2 healthier food and special diets
- Can make special cultural provisions
- The provider has indicated ability to cater for th
- Early Years equality & Diversity training
- No immediate vacancies
- No 3 & 4 year old funding
- No 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17:30 Tuesday 07:30 17:30 Wednesday 07:30 17:30 Thursday 07:30 17:30
Does not offer school pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 23/01/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/11/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 30/05/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good