'Multiply Courses' - Free Government funded short courses to improve maths skills
Free and friendly sessions for Staffordshire residents. Small groups of friends or relatives welcome. Contact us to discuss your needs.
The Dyslexia Association of Staffordshire is pleased to offer maths sessions for everyday maths e.g.:-
- ‘Maths Now’ for anyone wanting to develop maths skills and feel more confident around the subject.
- ‘Working With Numbers’ for those who feel held back in the workplace by their limited knowledge of maths.
- ‘Maths for All’ for anyone who has always struggled with maths and numeracy due to dyscalculia, dyslexia, anxiety etc.
If you have not previously attained a grade C or above in Maths and live in Staffordshire these are for you!
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- Community tutor
- 01782 869791 01782 869791
- Dyslexia Association of Staffordshire - Facebook
Where to go
- DAS, Studio 9,
St. James House
- ST3 1RJ
Course are currently being delivered in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, the Staffordshire Moorlands areas and on-line for residents in Staffordshire County Council postcodes.
Please contact Chris by the email to take part or if you are a Staffordshire school or other organisation who wishes to host one of these courses for your parents.
- Free for all Staffordshire council area residents who have not got a grade C or above in maths.
- Referral required
- Other notes
Small and friendly free maths sessions to improve basic maths and number skills.
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?