*Everyone Health Stop Smoking Service - COVID 19 / CORONAVIRUS 19 - UPDATE
To protect you, your family and our staff, Everyone Health is asking all service users not to attend any face to face appointments. We have been contacting our patients to arrange alternative support. We are transitioning services to be delivered over the phone or virtually and can therefore still offer you support and would still welcome new clients to our free services. If you have any questions or would like to join our service, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0333 005 0095 or via email@example.com
Current Stop Smoking Service
Our current service is now available via the telephone for FREE one to one support over the 12 weeks. We will post nicotine replacement therapy to you as needed. Please contact us on 03330 050095 to take part. (For those over 50 living in Staffordshire). Or text QUIT to 60777.
Current Stop smoking in Pregnancy Service
Our stop smoking in pregnancy service is also still available via the telephone for the pregnant lady.
We are also excited to announce that we have extended our service to both the pregnant lady AND those around her within the home. We want to support a safer pregnancy and a smoke FREE home. If you're pregnant, a smoker, and live in Staffordshire - call 0800 090 2384 to speak to one of our advisors and get booked in. You and your household members are now all eligible for the service when you join. Or text QUIT to 60777.
We all know of the serious health risks that come with a smoking habit, as well as the sheer expense that smoking entails these days. Both of these are fairly compelling reasons for you to consider quitting, and we’re here to help.
Your local Stop Smoking service is designed to help you not just give up in the short term, but to quit smoking for good. Our specially-trained experts provide completely FREE advice, support and encouragement on how best to go about quitting smoking for good, something which studies show you’re four times more likely to do if you make use of both the specialist support and medication we offer.
They’re aware of all the difficulties you face when quitting and offer FREE one-to-one support, as well as group sessions over a 12 week period. Your dedicated stop smoking advisor will put together a unique programme that’s been tailored to your needs. This includes advice on choosing a suitable stop smoking medication and information on how to manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms, with support to make long term behaviour changes.
Appointments with your advisor are available at community locations across the county including some GP practices and pharmacies, putting the service easily within your reach.
Over 50's programme: Available for those living in one of our targeted wards within Staffordshire who are over 50.
Take our assessment and book in directly, on our new website: https://staffordshire.everyonehealth.co.uk/assessment
Smoking in pregnancy programme: Available for all pregnant mums of any age, within the whole of Staffordshire and those around her within the home. Home visits may be accommodated if you are unable to attend community clinics.
Our midwife Jo George has a clinic on: Friday 9.30am – 1pm, Baby clinic room, breast screening department, level 1 Cannock Chase Hospital.
Find our main Stop Smoking Clinics at:
- Monday 9am – 12pm Wade Centre, Kidsgrove
- Monday 1pm – 5pm Loomer Road GP Surgery
- Tuesday 5pm – 7pm Bradwell lodge, Bradwell
- Wednesday 9am – 12pm Silverdale library, High Street
- Wednesday 1pm – 5pm RJ Mitchell GP Surgery, Chesterton
- Thursday 2pm – 5pm Haregate Community Centre, Leek
- Friday 9am – 12pm Newcastle library, Town
- Friday 1pm - 4pm Ramsey Road Community Centre, Cross Heath
Monday 9am – 11am Winshill Neighbourhood Resource Centre, Canterbury Road, Winshill
Monday 11:30am – 1.30pm Hill Street Health and Well being centre Hill Street, Stapenhill
Tuesday 10am – 12pm Carlton Pharmacy, Calais Rd
Tuesday 12.30pm – 2.30pm All Saints Pharmacy, All Saints Rd
Tuesday 4pm – 6.30pm Shobnall Leisure Centre, Shobnall Road DE14 2BB
Wednesday 9am – 11am Burton Library, Riverside
- Monday 9am - 11.30am Bethany Baptist Church, Cannock Road, Chadsmoor
- Monday 12pm - 2pm St Barnabus Church Hall, 1 Hampton Green
- Monday 2.45pm - 5pm Perton Library, Severn Drive
- Tuesday 9am - 11am Cannock Hospital, Brunswick Road, Cannock
- Tuesday 1pm - 5pm Rugeley Community Centre, Rugeley, Cannock
- Wednesday 9am - 1pm Barbanell Centre, 96 Stone Road, Stafford
- Friday 9am - 12.30pm Salvation Army, Faraday Road, Stafford
- Friday 1pm - 5pm Rising Brook Fire Station, Hesketh Road, Stafford
- Monday 9am – 12.30 Stoney Delph Health Centre, B77 4JA
- Wednesday 9.15am -12.30pm Curborough Community Centre, WS13 7NY
- Thursday 9am – 13.00pm Tamworth Library, B79 7DN
Who to contact
- Other notes
Please be advised clinics may be subject to change.
Contact us to book your place at your preferred venue, where we will confirm days and times with you.
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?