Aiming High - Let Us Play - Easter Rabbits
*Please note that due to the new national lockdown, sessions may unfortunately be changed at short notice due to latest government advice. Please speak to the provider directly for the latest information on these sessions*
Saturday 27th March (Time TBC)
Easter themed session with lots of rabbit styled activities!
COVID-19 secure guidelines are in place - the provider will discuss these in full detail with all of those taking part.
Let Us Play COVID-19 Protocol
- Please do not send your child if they are ill in anyway or if any member of your household has to isolate.
- For indoor sessions children must be wearing a full set of clean clothes fresh on that morning.
- No toys and comforters unless they are essential to your child’s happiness.
- Please don’t send snacks or drinks unless your child has a special diet.
- You are not allowed to use public transport, car share with another family or use a taxi to attend a session or go for a medical appointment and then come onto a session.
- Coats should be taken away with the adult dropping the child off.
- Please note that for children with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities, it is often difficult to ensure social distancing.
- Let Us Play promise to ensure all appropriate protocols are in place before the children arrive. This includes deep cleaning of all areas, reducing numbers, ensuring our staff follow protocols. Our staff do however have other employment, several are teachers, so there will always be a risk of COVID-19 infection however careful we may be.
Let Us Play.
5-18 year olds who have special educational needs or disabilities from Staffordshire.
Please talk to the provider directly in advance of the activity if you would like your childs siblings to take part - if places are available then it may be possible for siblings to join in.
9 young people in total.
One 1:1 support place is available within this. If your child needs 1:1 support, please discuss this in more detail with the provider in advance of the activity.
Let Us Play, 7 Shaw Park Business Village, Shaw Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 9LE.
Anything else I need to know?
Snacks will be provided at the activity.
Support with medication and personal care is available. Please speak to the provider about this so that they can ensure that your childs support needs can be met.
The provider will contact everyone wishing to attend in advance of the activity to provide information on times as well as to advise of the health and saftey measures in place.
This activity is provided free of charge.
To register your interest in this activity please call the number below by Friday 19th March 2021.
Unfortunately places cannot be booked after this date.
If you have any queries please speak to the provider on 01902 546258 (Mondays – Thursdays before 2.30pm).
Who to contact
- 0300 111 8007 (Option 5)
Where to go
- Let Us Play
Let Us Play, 7
- WV10 9LE Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Saturday 27th March 2021
- SEN Provision Type