Cannock Chase Children's Centre
The purpose of a children’s centre is to ensure young children get the best start in life and that their families are supported to help them achieve this.
At a children’s centre families with young children can access a range of services, participate in activities and get information about what is going on locally. Children’s centres work together with lots of other partners that offer support to families including:,
- Jobcentre Plus
- Adult learning
- Health Visitors
We also have some targeted/specialist services such as family support services as we all can need a little help sometimes.
Children’s centres are designed to serve the local community, your local centre will depend on the district that you live in. If you access a children’s centre service outside of your county additional charges may apply.
To find out what activities we have being delivered within your local community please click on the Cannock Chase Children's Centre Activities Timetable link under downloads at the bottom of this page, alternatively you can also visit our Facebook page.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Deb Prew
- Contact Position
- Cannock District Early Years Co-ordinator
- Cannock Children's Centre
Where to go
- WS11 5BU Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
The Childrens Centre is open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Service is Free
- Contribution may be required
- The cost of our sessions are available within the centre activities timetable, however, if you are eligible for a Children's Centre free pass card you can attend the sessions free of charge. For more information please contact us.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
For information about what services we offer at this centre take a look at our activities timetable or our Facebook page.