Child Brain Injury Trust
We support families and professionals who work with children and young people who find themselves in need of information about what's happened and how to cope.
We are here to listen to help with practical and emotional issues which may arise over time.
We work in hosptials, schools and in the community.
- advice, information and referral service
- child and family support service
- brain injury information card
- services guide
- events - conferences, online webinars, masterclass lectures and workshops.
- Legal support service
- online shop.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Child Brain Injury Trust
Unit 1, The Great Barn
Baynards Green Farm
- OX27 7SG Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)