Citizens Advice South West
Staffordshire South West Citizens Advice is still here to help. If you need advice, information or support, our staff and volunteers are still here, working to help you.
We can still offer you the information, advice and support to anyone who needs us.
Freephone: 0808 278 7874
We also offer a service for clients who need help making a claim for Universal Credit
Freephone 0800 144 8 444
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West has offices, based in:
Disabled access is available at all of our offices.
Our service provides free, confidential, impartial and independent advice. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
We offer face to face advice and advice by telephone on a range of issues including debt, benefits, housing, employment, family and relationship matters and consumer advice. We also have specialist advice services in debt, welfare benefits and housing.
Who to contact
- 0808 278 7874 - Advice line and to speak to your local branch 0808 278 7874 - Advice line and to speak to your local branch
- Citizens Advice South West
- Scan to visit this website
- Other notes
You can access our service by:
1. Telephoning the Adviceline number 03444 111 444 (Monday to Friday)
2. Calling in during one of our advice sessions times or pre booking an appointment.
Please see the links below for opening times, locations and contact numbers:
- Support Staffs member