*Online resource for Staffordshire carers - Carers UK
Staffordshire County Council has teamed up with Carers UK to offer carers in our area a range of digital resources.
The Digital Resource for Carers includes:
- e-Learning modules
- interactive guides
- personalised support, and
- information relating to areas such as health and wellbeing, financial planning, working and caring and support for caring
- access to the Carers UK care co-ordination App, Jointly.
Staffordshire carers can create an account and get free access to all the products and support resources by visiting carersdigital.org and create a new account by using your free access code DGTL9462
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Carers UK Digital Resource for Carers
- Carers Uk Digital Resource for Carers webpage
- Service is Free
- Free access for Staffordshire Carers
- Referral required