PayPacket offers a comprehensive payroll support service for:
- People organising the employment of a Carer through a council or consultancy
- Personal Assistants (PAs) and Carers working in people’s homes
- Local Authorities who manage the transition of clients through to self directed support.
We have more than 60 years’ combined experience in payroll and pensions management and support more than 6500+ Service Users throughout the UK, paying over 7500 carers a month on their behalf.
The Paypacket Payroll and Pension scheme ensures everything is covered – for our clients we:
- Calculate wage payments, make sure all statutory returns are made and generate payslips and reports.
- Pay Carers / PA’s directly in to their bank accounts (by BACS), taking any hassle away for our clients.
- Set up and administer a workplace pension scheme, making sure all our clients meet their statutory responsibilities
We pride ourselves in providing a professional service that helps to transform the lives of our clients by providing them with flexibility, freedom, independence and choice.
With easy to follow application forms our scheme is simple to set up and straightforward to use, allowing our clients to access and enjoy the benefits of Direct Payments with confidence.
Our helpline is available for any further questions you may have. Please call 0800 848 8998 Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Who to contact
- 0800 848 8998
Where to go
Paypacket Ltd, 2nd Floor, The Hub
40 Friar Lane
- NG1 6DQ Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10.00 per month
- Service is Free
- PayPacket costing will comprise of the following. 1 x PA 10.00 plus vat = 12.00 per month or every four weeks dependent on the payroll cycle chosen by the service user. for all additional PA's we will charge an extra £2.00 plus vat, There is a Year End charge of £20.00 plus vat Please contact PayPacket for any additional charges.
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?