Forward To Health
Forward to Health is a scheme designed for people with medical conditions, with the aim of increasing activity and improving health. It is a 12 week programme and consists of the following:
- Three one to one assessments with your personal exercise instructor including personal review sessions at week 1, 6 and 12 to discuss progress and set new goals.
- FREE gym sessions (restrictions apply) and discounts on classes and individual activities at our leisure centres.
- Nutritional advice and a personal 12 week gym based exercise programme to meet your individual fitness and medical needs.
- Ongoing support from your instructor throughout the 12 weeks.
The Forward to Health scheme may be recommended to you by your GP or healthcare professional, or you can refer yourself.
Who is eligible for the Forward to Health?
To be eligible for the programme you must have a pre-existing medical condition. This will be assessed by the Fitness Consultant at your first consultation.
Who to contact
Where to go
Codsall Leisure Centre
- WV8 1PG Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)