Bounce Works, Apart of Me video game App - helping families find their way through grief
Bounce Works is a social enterprise, making digital products for kids that build emotional resilience and wellbeing, and are playful, engaging and fun. We meet children where they are, not where we'd like them to be.
Apart of me
Apart of Me is a safe virtual space that helps families find their way through grief.
Designed by experts in child bereavement and family psychology, with the help of young people and families, Apart of Me is an emotional support system, helping turn a family's nightmare into a reservoir of hope and wisdom for future generations.
How will the game help?
The game will help young people by:
- Developing emotional literacy and wisdom around death
- Curating a secure digital memory box of a loved one
- Finding and connecting with other people in similar situations
- Providing tailored mindfulness meditations by the waterpool
- Encouraging important and difficult conversations with loved ones using in-app quests
The game is based on a variety of evidence-based techniques.
How much will it cost?
The game will be free for whoever needs it.
Where can I find out more?
Can you help with building emotional resilience?
We are creating a wrap-around service that helps busy families create daily moments that count - building emotional resilience through connection.
Our service will include:
- Tools for parents. The Bounce parents' app will provide access to high-quality, easy-to-digest, tailored guidance for parents.
- Family Bounce kit. Delivered to your home, our Family Bounce kits contain fun, easy-to-implement, evidence-based games and tools that will allow you to create those ‘daily moments that count’.
- Bounce journal. The Bounce journal contains simple, short and playful daily exercises that are evidence-based for building emotional resilience and can be done collaboratively in special moments between child and parent.
- Dedicated consultations. We all need a bit more help sometimes. Book an online consultation with one of our experienced parenting coaches or child and family therapists.
If you are interested, please sign up to our waiting list and find out how to make moments that count.
Who to contact
- SEN Provision Type