The SEND & Inclusion Partnership Group locally delivers through co-production the Education & Skills, All Age Disability and SEND strategies.
The SEND and Inclusion Partnership Group has a Management Group and several sub groups and will link to the eight district governing body groups.
The SEND Governance Model is available as a PDF in our download section.
Families Strategic Partnership Board
The SEND and Inclusion Partnership Group reports to the Families Strategic Partnership Board. The goal of the Families Strategic Partnership Board is to create a new relationship between families living in Staffordshire and the organisations who support them.
This is a group of senior leaders from organisations across Staffordshire including:
- the county council
- district and borough councils
- health organisations
- police service
- fire service
- the voluntary sector
Health and Wellbeing Board
The Health and Wellbeing Board brings together key partners across the NHS, public health, adult social care and children’s services, including elected representatives and Local Healthwatch to lead the agenda for health and wellbeing within Staffordshire.
SEND & Inclusion Partnership Group
Purpose of the Group
- Provide Strategic Direction to SEND strategy, including agreeing district specific issues
- Ratify decisions made at the Written Statement of Action Chairs group
- Provide direction based on overall Performance
- Quality Assurance
SEND & Inclusion Partnership Group Notes and Action of Meetings
- SEND & Inclusion Partnership Group Notes and Actions of Meeting 16.3.21
- SEND & Inclusion Partnership Group Notes and Actions of Meeting 23.2.21
- SEND & Inclusion Partnership Group Notes and Actions of Meeting 19.1.21
Terms of Reference
- Take decisions on the scope and remit of each sub group, ensuring that all actions for system improvement are delivered.
- Provide an overall assessment on the progress of system improvement and the status of the Written Statement of Action.
- Task and hold to account sub-group leads with activities for the delivery of system improvement and delivery of Written Statement of Action.
- Resolve issues and dependencies between the sub groups
- Take recommendations from Stakeholder groups and provide a forum for scrutinising and considering these recommendations.
- Oversee joint public and stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved to the Partnership Board
- Make decisions on next steps
- Quality Assurance
Local Offer Sub Group
Early Years Sub Group
Graduated Response Sub Group
EHCP Sub Group
Joint Commissioning Sub Group
Sub Groups around other themes to be set up as appropriate.