Are you looking support with a disability / disabilities?
April 2020 - This page is under review - please bear with us whilst we make some changes.
If you or someone you know has disabilities, there are many organisations, groups and activities listed here on Staffordshire Connects that can be accessed.
This section is dedicated to a range of support and advice groups that can help.
Within different sections of the Staffordhire Connects website, you can also find organisations that offer:
- Places to go and things to do including activities and social groups
- Equipment and technology suppliers
- Day Care and Day opportunities
- Carers support
- Help at home support including home care support
- Travel and Transport
- Money advice (including direct payments support)
- Learning, work and volunteering opportunities
- Housing, care and accommodation
If you have a suggestion for a listing, please let us know.
Are you under 25?
Please note: Due to the coronavirus, some groups, services and activities may have changed how they operate. Please check websites, ring, email or contact the service via social media if you would like to find out what support is available.
Not listed? It's quick, easy and free to join.
If you are in need of help because of the Coronavirus, please take a look at our support page for details of who can support you.